We respect and are committed towards protecting your privacy. Publishing, selling or renting any personal data or information to any third party, without your consent, is against our ethics.
We agree that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. From time to time, we may reveal general statistical information about our Site and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Only those of our employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties, are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subjected to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Information We Collect
The Personal Information is used for two general purposes: to process your order, and to provide you with the best possible services. Unless otherwise stated explicitly, this policy applies to personal information as disclosed on any of the media.
You acknowledge that you are disclosing Personal Information voluntarily. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Why are cookies important?
Cookies help you make your online experience more efficient and relevant to your interests. For instance, they are used to remember your preferences on sites you visit often, to remember your user ID and the contents of your shopping baskets, and to help you navigate between pages efficiently.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file, or files on your computer, phone, or other device with a browser to save snippets of text for reference by the website you are visiting. All cookies have expiration dates in them that determine how long they stay in your browser:
Session cookies – these are temporary cookies that expire (and are automatically erased) whenever you close your browser.
Persistent cookies – these usually have an expiration date and so stay in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them. For example we use persistent cookies to better understand usage patterns so that we can improve the site for our customers.
Cookies are grouped into the following categories:
Essential – these are cookies that are required for the regular operation of our websites.
Functional – these remember your preferences, and are intended to make your experience on our websites better for you.
Analytics – these cookies are used for performance measurement to understand things including how many people visit our websites, how they navigate our sites, and what content is popular. This allows us to improve your experience with us. Additionally, you can see how Google Analytics (one of our analytics tools) uses cookie information when you use our partners’ sites by visiting www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, or any other URL Google may provide from time to time
Advertising – these cookies enable us and our advertising partners to serve you with relevant advertisements that we think will interest you. You might see these advertisements on our sites on other sites you visit. These cookies record your visit to our website and the content you interact with. They may be placed by us, or by advertising partners with our permission.
To ensure compliance with our policies, we restrict the use of third-party cookies to trusted partners.
We also use third party information from third party sources to enable us deliver advertising. These sources are validated by Third party, and not by us.
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for accessing/shopping at “www.ergosphere.in”. This site is owned by Ergosphere Ergonomics Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “www.ergosphere.in”). By accessing, shopping on this site, you indicate your unconditional acceptance of these terms & conditions. We reserve this right, in our sole discretion, to update or revise these terms & conditions. Continued use of the site following the posting of any changes to the ‘terms & conditions’, constitutes your acceptance of those changes. At “www.ergosphere.in”, we try our best to create a space where you can explore and shop for all your favorite things in a safe and secure environment. All products and information displayed on “www.ergosphere.in” constitutes an “invitation to offer”. “www.ergosphere.in” reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. Your order for purchase, constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below.
- Eligibility to use our site – Use of the Site is available only to persons who can legally enter into contracts under applicable laws. Persons who are “incompetent to contract”, within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. “www.ergosphere.in” reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site if it discovers that you are under the age of 18 years or suffers from any other disability, as recognized under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Membership – Although it’s not essential to have an account to shop with “www.ergosphere.in”, you can shop as a guest. As a member, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the site’s registration form. Registration where prohibited under any law shall be void. “www.ergosphere.in” reserves the right to revoke or terminate your registration for any reason at any time, without notice.
- Electronic Communications – When you use the site or send emails or other data, information or communicate to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us electronically and give your consent to receive communications electronically from us periodically, when required.
- Reviews, Feedback, Submissions – All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to “www.ergosphere.in” directly or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively referred to “Comments”) will remain “www.ergosphere.in” property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comments shall constitute an assignment to “www.ergosphere.in” of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the comments, thus, it exclusively owns all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise. “www.ergosphere.in” will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. “www.ergosphere.in” is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; or (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the site will be libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of “spam”. “www.ergosphere.in” does not regularly review posted comments, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any comment submitted to the Site. You grant “www.ergosphere.in” the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any of the posted comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make and you agree to indemnify “www.ergosphere.in” and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit, we take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments submitted by you or any third party.
- Accuracy of Content/ Information of Products on the Web Site – While “www.ergosphere.in” strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, “www.ergosphere.in” shall have the right, on our sole discretion, to modify the price of the products, or information of the products or to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event.