Our Satisfaction Guarantee & Warranty
Rest easy with our Satisfaction Guarantee and Warranty policy, and enjoy unprecedented furniture flexibility as you and your team grows with our Flex program.
At Ergosphere, we believe in selling quality office furniture products that stand the test of time. Our warranty provides one (1) to ten (10) years of warranty protection on new products purchased from Ergosphere, except in certain instances, as indicated in our entire policy. All warranty periods begin from the date of delivery.
Need to file a Warranty Claim? Just drop us a WhatsApp message. We’ll get back to you ASAP with a proposed solution!
The furniture we sell is designed and manufactured to the highest standards, but things happen. We’ll happily repair or replace furniture which malfunctions or develops defects.
- Actiforce Standing Desks: 5 years warranty for structural, mechanical and electronic parts
- Duorest Ergonomic Chairs up to D200: 3 years comprehensive warranty
- Duoflex Ergonomic Chairs up to Q5: 3 years extended warranty
- Duorest Alpha Ergonomic Chairs: 5 years extended warranty
- Duoflex Bravo and Q7 Ergonomic Chairs: 5 years extended warranty
- Kid2youth Ergonomic Desks: 10 years Gas Lift Warranty, 5 years structure warranty, 1 year trim warranty
- Kid2youth Ergonomic Chairs: 2 years warranty
- Duorest Kids Ergonomic Chairs: 3 years warranty
- Accessories and Peripherals: 1-year warranty
What’s Not Covered by The Warranty
- Damage caused by any non-standard office activities
- Discolouration of materials caused by stains, soiling, inks, or dyes
- Surface colour changes or discolourations caused by light/sunlight exposure, heat exposure or ageing
- Natural wood grain variations
- Damage caused by writing instruments or sharp objects
- Damage caused by loading furniture above its weight capacity
- Damage was caused by improper installation, except where the installation was completed by Ergosphere or an authorized installation partner.
- Items manufactured or branded by third parties, including computer monitors and keyboards
- Items that have been exposed to non-office environments (e.g. warehouse or outdoor exposure).
Many of our furniture items qualify for Ergosphere’s first-of-its-kind Flex Program if you’re an enterprise customer furnishing a corporate office or Home office for your employees. We understand that moving is a headache, and companies rarely take their furniture with them. Disposing of used furniture is surprisingly expensive and bad for the environment.
With Ergosphere Flex, we’ll retrieve used Ergosphere furniture once you’re done with it and refurbish it for a second shot at life. If the furniture is in good condition, we’ll even give you credit towards future purchases with Ergosphere. Even if we don’t offer credit, we’ll pick up old furniture for free, saving you thousands of dollars in disposal fees.
Ergosphere Flex only applies to Ergosphere furniture purchased new and is only available for qualified enterprise customers based in an Ergosphere Service Area. Flex plans can be organized by reaching our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Satisfaction Guarantee
If you’ve received damaged products, please notify Ergosphere within three days of receipt, in which case we will cover the shipping fee for damaged items only. Ergosphere will replace damaged items under the Ergosphere Warranty Policy.
Don’t love your new ergonomic furniture? We’ve got you covered! First, feel free to reach out to us by email, phone call or WhatsApp for a complimentary ergonomic consultation; it can take up to two weeks to get used to your new work posture, and we’d love to help adjust your furniture for a better fit!
If you’d like to proceed with a return, like-new Ergosphere products in their original packaging can be returned for a refund within 21 days of purchase. Just pay the return shipping and restocking fee.
The furniture needs to be returned undamaged, in its original packaging. Please note that there’s always a risk that the furniture gets damaged during shipping. Take pictures of the product (in and out of the packaging) during the unboxing to ensure you can re-pack it safely before shipping it back. In the case of damage done during shipping, we will be 100% sure that the damage occurred during shipping only.
As outlined in the Ergosphere Warranty Policy, products that suffer from defects during their useable lifetime qualify for repair or replacement at no cost to the customer, inclusive of shipping costs. Please review the Ergosphere Warranty Policy above for further details.
Any custom-made products (size or colour) or products clearly marked as final sale on our website are not eligible for returns. All white-glove installation fees are also non-refundable.
All refunds are transferred to the customer in the original form of payment, typically within 5-10 business days of our receipt of the returned furniture.
Returns and refunds can be organized by reaching out to our customer service team at email@example.com