A Closer Look
- Headrest accessory adjusts 70mm (2.8”) vertically.
- Pivoting range:74°
- Provides dynamic support and allows airflow, providing a comfortable sit in any environment.
- Lumbar height adjusts within a 70mm(2.8”) range to provide additional lower back support.
- Seat depth adjusts within a 80mm (3”) range to accommodate users of varying leg lengths.
- Soft dual-wheel casters are 65mm O.D. for use on hard floors.
- 27″ (688mm) Five-arm base
Weight-activated Synchronized Mechanism
- Auto-Balance tension adjustment utilizes the weight of the user to balance resistance of the back.
- 3:1 back to seat synchronous movement with 3 position tilt-lock.
- Back reclines 18° from upright position.
- 3D arms allow fluid adjustment in three directions
- Height adjustment range: 68mm (2.7″)
- Front-to-back adjustment range: 40mm (1.6″)
- Pivoting arm caps: 15° inward and 15° outward
Found the perfect seating position
The chair cushion is comfortable and not excessive, and the lumbar support helps. Overall, it is very satisfactory and generally feels good. The color and design are excellent, but the product’s durability is questionable, especially since the headrest looks weak. Ergonomics and Seating position is extremely good and can’t be compared to cheap Indian brands like Featherlite or transteel.
Compared to other chairs, Duoflex Q5 doesn’t put a lot of strain on the back, and the backrest is well ventilated, so you remain cool during the summers! It’s nice to feel the sense of comfort that premium ergonomics provide. I’ve never felt this fresh after working all day before while using cheap no-name chairs without a thought.